School Sports Premium
The PE and sport premium is designed to help primary schools improve the quality of the PE and sport activities they offer their pupils during curriculum and extra curricular activities. This can be measured by the quality of teaching, the range of activities and sports offered, the level of participation across the school and also how the children develop physically and technically.
Our curriculum can help your school achieve this in the following ways:
Early Years (Fizzytotz) – Fizzytotz is an exciting physical activity programme specifically designed for early years children that is non sport specific and works with a weekly educational theme that compliments the EYFS guidelines. Each session is 45 minutes long and has its own focus and sub focus that covers every topic in the national curriculum. Our team uses the highest quality and up to date equipment to bring these sessions to life and make them as engaging as possible from start to finish.
Key Stage 1 – Children will continue their physical development using a wide range of more challenging activities and introducing a slightly more competitive feel, whilst still developing their agility, balance and co-ordination.
Key Stage 2 – Children will further develop their skills in a range of activities and sports including invasion games, net and wall games, athletics, gymnastics, target sports and outdoor activities.
How Can We Help?
By supporting you with your sports provision and helping your school develop as well as helping every child to progress.
Reasons to choose M4S to support your school’s needs:
- Maximise your school’s funding
- Make the most of your Sport Premium funding in every single PE lesson
- Carefully structured lessons to engage every child
- Detailed planning
- Supporting teachers with the planning and delivery of curriculum lessons.
- M4S will support in the assessment of every child using online planning and assessment system
- Teachers learning from Qualified Specialist Coaches using specific CPD sessions
- Ensure every child is included in all sport sessions
- Meet the requirements of Ofsted for the curriculum and Sport Premium funding